Our Collective Weight-loss Challenge Progress Blog

Welcome to our weight loss challenge! We are collectively trying to lose 14 lbs by Bastille Day (July 14)! We are Weight Watchers members and we began counting from May 12. We will also be challenging each other to accomplish fitness or nutritional goals during these weeks. This is a never-ending journey for both of us and we welcome as much support as possible!

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

You Strong Lady Me Sick Lady

So the one good thing about being sick is that I don't feel like eating anything. The bad thing is that I also don't feel like journaling anything. I forced myself to journal this week anyway, but I don't know if I'll make it to the meeting tonight - depends on if the doctor gives me some miracle drugs.

Bored are you? We can't have that. Do you own a frisbee? Can you make Todd play frisbee with you? It's a boredom cure...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home