Our Collective Weight-loss Challenge Progress Blog

Welcome to our weight loss challenge! We are collectively trying to lose 14 lbs by Bastille Day (July 14)! We are Weight Watchers members and we began counting from May 12. We will also be challenging each other to accomplish fitness or nutritional goals during these weeks. This is a never-ending journey for both of us and we welcome as much support as possible!

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Tempted to be better next week...

...and not go to WW tonight. I was pretty phenomonally bad this week. One of my friends left for Moldova Monday morning, so Sunday we just *had* to get Indian food... well I didn't have to, but I did, and I am now afraid of the consequences. I'm so tired. I just want to not go tonight. But I know I should...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home